You can either define tracking URLs, which will replace the URLs on your Yelp business pages, or tracking parameters which will be attached to the existing URLs. Link tracking is set-up per campaign — you can use the same or different parameters for each campaign you have. Website clicks and Call-to-Action clicks can also be tracked separately by defining different parameters, if preferred.
Setting up link tracking
- Go to the Link Tracking page of the Yelp Ads section of your Business Account
- Find the campaign you want to track and click Edit
- Set your tracking parameters or tracking URL for website and Call-to-Action links
- Note: We highly recommend that you test if the parameters are being attached to your URL as expected. To perform this test, click on Test next to the input field.
- Save your tracking parameters or tracking URL by clicking on Save.
For more information and how to troubleshoot URL issues, read about how Yelp Ad URL tracking works.