Accepted photos: a real, clear photo of the business representative so that Yelpers can attach a face to their interactions.
Rejected photos: a group of people, far away photos, blurry photos, stock photos, logos, storefronts.
To change or add your business account profile photo from biz.yelp.com
- Go to the Account Settings section of your account
- Click Add photo or Edit photo
- Click Choose File
- Choose a photo and click Open
- Click Add Photo or Change Photo
From the Yelp for Business Owners app
- Tap More (iPhone) or open the Sidebar Menu (Android)
- Tap Account Information
- Tap Add Photo (or Change Photo)
- Choose a photo from your album or tap Take Photo to take a new one
- Use the crop tool to edit your photo and make sure your face is visible
- Tap Save (iPhone) or Use Photo (Android)