In addition to displaying this information on your business page for Yelp users, Yelp may use your service list to more accurately recommend your business in searches and during other user inquiries. This in turn should provide more qualified leads for your business.
The Services section is currently only available for select business categories. If your business is in an eligible category, you will likely be prompted to add or edit the services on biz.yelp.com or in the Yelp for Business app. You may also check the Categories and Services section of your Business Information tab to see if you have any eligible services you may activate.
To update your service offerings:
Yelp for Business app
- Log in to the app and tap Biz Info at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the pencil icon on the right next to Categories and services. Applicable service offerings will appear underneath the category.
- Check the box next to the services that apply. Please note that if there are no applicable services for that category, you will not see any services to add.
- Tap Save.
Yelp for Business website (biz.yelp.com)
- Go to the Business Information tab of your business account.
- Click Edit next to Categories and services. Applicable service offerings will appear underneath the category.
- Check the box next to the services that apply to your business. Please note that if there are no applicable services for that category, you will not see any services to add.
- Click Save Changes.
If you don’t see any Services eligible to be activated on your business, but similar businesses in your area show Services on their business page, make sure that your business is listed in the correct set of categories on Yelp. If you’d like to change your business’s category, you may suggest changes in the Business Information section of Yelp for Business (subject to our guidelines).
If you don’t see a specific service that you feel should be part of your categories’ list of eligible services, please email these suggestions to email@example.com.