Please note that name changes will appear live immediately, but they're submitted to our moderators for review against our guidelines – as such, they could be subsequently rejected. If rejected, you'll be prompted to re-verify your original name before you can respond to reviews and submit another name change within our guidelines.Accepted names: The first and last name of an individual. We also allow a first name and a last initial.
Rejected names: The company name, a generic name, a fake name or a title/position.
To change or add your name from biz.yelp.com
- Go to the Account Settings section of your account
- Click Edit next to Business Account Information
- Make the appropriate changes
- Click Save
From the Yelp for Business Owners app
- Tap More (iPhone) or open the Sidebar Menu (Android)
- Tap Account Information
- Tap the name field to edit your name
- Tap Save
Please note that this will update the name that appears when you respond to reviews or message customers, and not the name of your business page.