To limit your seating capacity on the app
- Tap open the Yelp Guest Manager app on your iPad
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the bottom left corner and tap Adjust Seating Capacity
- Enter the Maximum Seating Capacity that your restaurant can seat when running at full capacity
- Toggle on Reduced Seating Capacity and enter the maximum number of guests that your restaurant can seat while following reduced capacity settings
- Toggle on Show Warning to receive a notification when you are approaching or exceeding your reduced seating capacity
- Tap Save
When your reduced capacity has been reached you will receive a warning banner at the top of your waitlist. You will have complete control of how you would like to handle your waitlist from there.