Due to the easing of Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, restaurants are being allowed to open their doors in a limited capacity. You can monitor your cover count easily within your Yelp Guest Manager system.
To monitor cover counts
- Open the Yelp Guest Manager app on your iPad.
- Tap Seated in the upper left hand corner to see the total amount of covers that are currently seated.
- Keep in mind the total amount of covers your restaurant is allowed to have.
- If you can no longer accept anymore parties due to your capacity limits tap the Gear icon in the lower left hand corner.
- Tap Event Mode, add an Event name then Turn On.
- This will not allow any guest to join the online waitlist while event mode is enabled.
For further information, please refer to this presentation