As a business owner, you should use your Business Account instead of a personal user account when posting content about your business. If you haven’t created a business account yet, you can do so by claiming your business page. Claiming is free and allows you not only to upload photos but also to gain access to a suite of free tools to showcase your business on Yelp.
To add photos to your business page from biz.yelp.co.uk
- Go to the Photos & Videos section of Yelp for Business Owners
- Click Upload Photos
From there you can select photos to upload to your business page. The image dimensions should be smaller than 5000 x 5000px.
From the Yelp for Business Owners app
- Tap the Activity icon in the menu at the bottom of the screen to open the Activity tab
- Tap on Photos & Videos
- Tap the camera icon that says Add Photo
- Either take a new photo by tapping Take Photo or select one from your library (to upload from your library, Yelp will need access to your photos and videos)
- View the preview and select Next if you approve
- Add a caption and tap Save to finish