Yelper instructions for:
- Website (www.yelp.com)
- Go to the Account Settings section of your account
- Click Email / Notifications
- Click the checkboxes to select which notifications you'd like to receive
- Click Save Notification Settings
From an iPhone/Android
- Tap More (iPhone) or open the sidebar menu (Android)
- Tap Settings
- Tap Email Notifications
- Toggle the desired notifications ON/OFF
(Top of Page)
Troubleshooting suggestions if emails from Yelp are not reaching your inbox
- Search all folders (including Spam and Trash) for emails from email@example.com. If you’re using a Gmail address, check your Priority Inbox settings and Inbox tabs.
- Confirm that the email address you’re checking is the one you use for your Yelp account and that there aren't any typos. You can check your email address in the Account Settings section.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe sender list.
- Check for typos after you’ve entered your email address in your Yelp Account Settings.
- Check your email forwarding settings.
- Check to see if your inbox is full.
If the above steps are unsuccessful, you may want to try adding a new email address to your account.