The Yelp Business Blog
and newsletter shares tips for using Yelp’s free tools for business owners, new products in the business owner dashboard, interviews with local entrepreneurs, and more. These instructions are different from updating general Yelp for Business Owner email and notification settings
To subscribe to the Yelp Business Blog Newsletter
- Go to the Yelp Business Blog page
- Find the widget on the right side of the page
- Enter your email and click “Sign me up”
To unsubscribe to the Yelp Business Blog Newsletter
- Scroll to the footer of any Yelp Blog Newsletter email you received
- Click “Unsubscribe from this list”
Troubleshooting suggestions if emails from Yelp are not reaching your inbox
- Search all folders (including Spam and Trash) for emails from email@example.com. If you’re using a Gmail address, check your Priority Inbox settings and Inbox tabs.
- Confirm that the email address you’re checking is the one you use for your Yelp Business Account on Yelp for Business Owners and that there aren't any typos. You can check your email address in the Account Settings section.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe sender list.
- Check for typos after you’ve entered your email address in your Yelp Business Account Settings.
- Check your email forwarding settings to ensure Yelp’s emails aren’t being sent elsewhere.
- Check to see if your inbox is full and clear out any emails to free up space.