There are a couple reasons why you may want to transfer your business account:
- You have sold the business, and want to transfer the account to the new owner
- You no longer need access to the business account but want someone else to manage the page (although most owners prefer to retain account access and share the business account)
To request a transfer of your business account, you’ll need to make sure that:
- You have claimed your page and have a business account in Yelp for Business Owners
- You provide us with the email address that’s registered to the business account
- You understand that you will no longer have access to the business account
If you meet the criteria above and would like to transfer your business account to someone else, please contact our Support team.