Yelp page visits measure how many times your Yelp page was accessed or viewed on the Yelp website, mobile website, and mobile apps.
Leads include phone calls, website visits, and other actions that potential customers take to engage with your business on the Yelp website, mobile website, and mobile apps.
To see more details about which actions are considered a lead for your business
- Login to Yelp for Business
- Under Activity, click where it says Leads
- The lead types (calls, website visits, etc) will be displayed in a graph and the sum of those actions will add up to the number of “Leads” above the graph.
- Additional leads are also displayed below the graph and do not count towards your total Leads.
To avoid counting your own visits to your business page as a user view
- Log in to Yelp for Business
- Locate your business name and address at the top left of the page
- Click the square icon with the arrow in it to the right of the name/address