- Go to the Business Information section of biz.yelp.com
- Click Edit in the upper right corner of Basic Information
- Scroll down to the Service Area section and click Yes underneath "Do you service your customers at their location"?
- Enter the cities your business serves
- Scroll down and click Save Changes
- Tap Biz Info in the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Service Area field
- Tap the city field to add a city you serve
- Tap Add Another City if you serve more than one city
- Tap Next
- Tap Save (iphone) or Done (Android)
We allow you to enter up to 6 major cities that your business serves. Any cities between the locations you specify will be included in your Service Area automatically. Service Areas are limited to a 50-mile radius or a 100-mile diameter between the two furthest points. If your actual service area is larger than 100 miles in diameter, we recommend you upload a photo reflecting a larger service area or list that information in the Specialities section of your From This Business.