- Force quit the Yelp Guest Manager app and reopen.
- Turn on “airplane mode” for 5 seconds and then turn it back off.
- Reset the Guest Manager App Local Database. When resetting local data will cancel any pending actions and delete all local information, it will re-download them upon completion. Make sure that the device is online for this process.
- Restart the iPad by following these instructions. Check for internet connection by opening Safari. If you have internet connectivity, open the Yelp Guest Manager app.
- Delete the application. Please note that if you have any parties in line you will lose them by doing this. Search for Yelp Apps (this will be a blue app with a downwards facing white arrow) on the iPad. Tap the green or a blue button next to Yelp Guest Manager to prompt a download of the latest version of Yelp Guest Manager. After a couple of minutes, a new Yelp Guest Manager icon should appear on your desktop.
- Forget the WiFi network from the iPad: Open the iPad Settings tab and tap the small “i” icon next to the WiFi name. After you have removed yourself from the network, re-enter the network password and reconnect. Check Safari to see if you have a working internet connection.
- Reset the WiFi router. Unplug the physical WiFi router for about a minute and then reconnect to the network.
If you have any questions or are still having trouble with syncing after trying these steps, please contact the Yelp Restaurant support team.