If you reported content and haven't heard back, try these email troubleshooting tips
- Confirm that the email address you’re checking is the one you use for your Yelper Account or Business User Account and that there aren't any typos. Yelpers can find their primary email account in their Account Settings, and business owners can find it in their Account Information page.
- Search all your folders (including Spam and Trash) for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re using a Gmail address, check your Priority Inbox settings and Inbox tabs.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts or safe sender list.
- Check your email forwarding settings.
- Check to see if your inbox is full.
If it's been more than a week since you reported content, please contact our Support team.