Yelp Connect posts are designed to showcase your brand and your restaurant to your customers quickly and easily. When deciding what to post, it’s important to focus on the core of what makes your brand special as well as providing timely updates to your customers on what’s going on at your restaurant.
Good examples of timely updates include:
- Holiday Events and Hours
- New Delivery Options
- Limited time dishes or offers
- Live music/Concert schedules
- Unique events hosted at the restaurant
- New Menu Release/New Menu Addition
For core content you could post about:
- Happy Hour information
- Highlighting restaurant specialties: Brunch menu, specific dishes
- Favorite dishes
- Specialty options: vegan, vegetarian, gluten free
- History: Restaurant story, how it started, historical context
- Weekly deals: Half-price burgers Monday, 2 for 1 drinks on Tuesday, etc.
You don’t need to post every day to get value from Yelp Connect. Yelp automatically promotes your posts to customers to make sure you can spend more time running your restaurant and less time on social media. We recommend building a set of posts once a month, so any upcoming events will be scheduled and you have the opportunity to add new content. Of course, if you have a last minute event coming up, jump in and make a post right away!