A Collection is a group of saved business pages. You can create, follow and share Collections, browse auto-generated top 10 lists or check out personalized “Recommended For You” Collections based on your recent location, search history and other Yelp activity. Because the recommendations are based on your Yelp usage, the more you use it, the better it’ll become in recommending businesses. You’ll need to be logged in to your Yelp user account to use the Collections feature and have some minimal Yelp activity on your account to see the “Recommended for You” Collections. Please note that “Recommended for You” Collections are currently only available in the US.
- Create your own Collections
- View Collections you follow
- Add descriptions to collections and notes to explain or add tips about businesses
- Change privacy settings per Collection – you can make individual Collections either public or private
- Report a Collection if you think it violates our Guidelines
- Browse or follow featured Collections in another city
- On mobile: Be notified via push notifications when a Collection has been updated
Please note that your bookmarks are now a Collection called My Bookmarks
in the Collections
section of your profile.